Popular Posts

Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Wish

My  Wish 


I Wish that the love we feel in our hearts, passes to everyone everywhere from this day forward, and grows to be what it was intended to be..

 Unconditional in every way to every person, and animal ,and every thing on this planet ,and beyond.

My wish is to be able to touch the souls of every one I come in contact with to help show that there really is a New Day
Dawning all we have to do is change our attitudes, and give thanks for what we already have in our lives.

I wish that peace on earth will come to all that look for it.

I wish that we can wake up and finally see that the greatest power we have against the dark is
 LOVE

Love is really all that matters at the end of all things.

By Becky DiNolfi ©

No comments:

Post a Comment