Popular Posts

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thank You Creator




Thank You Creator
by:Rebecca DiNolfi ©

As I look out my window, through all the trees,
I see nothing ,but beauty looking at me.
I thank my Creator who moved me far from my home ,
Who placed me in Heaven ,and left me alone .
As I sit at my computer, and write this to you

I thank my Creator for bringing me through.:
Through Heart ache ,and hate
Through grown children, controlling my fate.
Through all the tough things he put on my plate
Through a husband who left because something was missing
Through finding myself all alone reminiscing
Through a need to be loved for just being a wife.
Through sicknesses, that should have taken my life
Through losses that can’t be counted by numbers
Through days that you just need to stay under your covers

I thank my Creator for opening my eyes:
To see all the beauty, and reach for the skies.
To teach other people what love is about
To get Piggy kisses from a muddy snout
To help other people all over the globe,
To be able to keep their pigs in their homes.
To Reiki, and drumming
To friends that abound, all over this world who’s friendships I’ve found
To food in my tummy and a roof over my head I thank my Creator for saving my bed
To talents ,and gifts that have just come my way.
To things that I‘ve learned, and share every day
To Reggie and Pepper my Potbellied Pigs, who tough me to love unconditionally.

To patients , acceptance, and why I am here.
To the needs of others all who I now hold so dear.
To just being me, that it ‘s really OK

So Here’s my intention for this brand New Year
To Pass love to everyone and bring them good cheer.
To raise my vibration
To show them the light
To love unconditionally and make everything bright.
To follow my dreams and believe in Creation
To pass love on to save a great Nation
As I send this to you on this mournful day ,

I'm asking you please count your blessings and pray
For a much better year to come our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment