Popular Posts

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Creating My Day



Creating my Day

I am taking this time to create my day and I am infecting the Quantum Field. Now, if it is a fact, that the observers watching me the whole time I am doing this, and there is this spiritual aspect to myself, then show me a sign today that you paid attention to anyone of these things that I created. Bring them to me in a way that I will not expect, so I am surprised at my ability to be able to experience these things and make it so I have NO DOUBT that it has come from YOU. And so, I live my life all day long thinking about being a genius, and as I do that, during parts of the day, I will have thoughts that are so amazing that cause a chill in my physical body that have come from Nowhere .......
(Joe Dispensa)
What the Bleep

No comments:

Post a Comment