Popular Posts

Friday, May 23, 2014

Reaffirming My Life

 

Picture of me 1

     I have decided to get back to my blog to freshen it up and keep a written record of what is important to me now.
     I am constantly watching myself evolve day by day into someone who is nothing at all what I started this life out like.
      I see someone who is mostly fearless and definitely determined. I see the Warrior who is battle worn and fatigued. I see joy that I made it this far and surprise that my accomplishments are so diverse and wonderful.
      I now have the realization that time as we know it is ticking away and every waking hour I have to decide what is the most important thing for me to do in the time I have left even if it is just for today.
      I have been here for hundreds of years and thousands of lifetimes but it is really only NOW that I have control over. For a fleeting moment I look back to where I have been and know in an instant that ,like Gandalf said," 300 years I walked this earth and now I have no time."
So many things I need to do so many places I want to see, so many ends I need to tie up. Truly time waits for no one.
Blessings of white light to all..My Lady Rebecca who really needs to fulfill my pledge to stop wasting time..Just for today at least..

No comments:

Post a Comment