My life with my Potbellied pigs.
Popular Posts
Elven Love Once Again
(Spring 2011) by: Judy Songy Rumblings of Hope Bubble up through Majestic Silence! All in a day’s Portal That was placed asi...
What I learned from my Mother
I Owe My Mother .... ************************************** 1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE . "If yo...
Pepper's Good Bye
A special Goodbye to our very first pigs I just had to say goodbye to Pepper another one of my very first pigs. Our First pigs were t...
Even a tiny Mouse can show Gratitude
Today I wanted to share another random act of kindness I shared with one of my special animals that I share my life and time with here in...
Shamanic Drumming
By Michael Drake Estimated to be between 20,000 and 30,000 years old, shamanic drumming is considered one of the oldest methods for he...
Elven World: Return of the Elven; Tuatha de Danann
Saturday, February 26, 2011
My Old Man Tree
My Old Man
Here I Stand My Names’ “Old Man”
I’m Keeper of the Forest Grand
My Roots run deep
My branches High
As I turn my leaves to God, and Sky
Please Hug a tree today
By: My Lady Becky Fire Elf Shimmer DiNolfi ©
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment